Tracking Code301-525 Job Description
The Supplier Management Associate is responsible for all processes related to sourcing projects, contract review/negotiations, new product introduction and establishment of supply chain continuity plans. Associate expected to work closely with suppliers and internal customers to help facilitate supplier selection and will be involved in new product introduction efforts and data analysis that will be the basis for final decision making.
- Develop and build relationships with suppliers
- Develop robust sourcing strategies and recommendations
- Negotiate and review new and existing Manufacturing Service Agreements and other contracts
- Assist in developing project strategies and project plans
- Build consensus among key stakeholders on supplier selection
- Support New Product Development within organization and help launch efforts
- Contribute to strategic decisions and direction
- Researches, interviews, and negotiates with suppliers to obtain prices and specifications.
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure
- Estimate risks and detail them in Supply Chain Continuity Plan for review and risk mitigation
- Supply Management
- Contract Review
- Vendor Relationships
- Documentation Skills
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures
- Cost Accounting
- Proven ability to multitask, set and manage priorities based on organization requirements
- Accurate data entry and computer skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize
- Active listening skills
- Must be able to read and understand written work instructions
- The ability to work in a physically demanding and labor intensive role.
- Ability to work with peers in a positive manner on a daily basis to support customers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical training preferred
- 3-5 year plus of materials experience preferred
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate high growth business demands
- Work with cross functional team to drive cost reduction activities
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Position requires sitting for prolonged periods as well as stand for periods of time.
- Position requires lifting up to 30 lbs.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work to be performed in both office and warehouse environments
Unplanned Activities:Job LocationMesa, Arizona, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular
Merz Device Innovation Center (Ulthera, Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO is the Law.